Wednesday 14 November 2018

Introduction of my topic


  By continuing the research question from COP2, the research question in this essay is mainly focusing on the brands in Hong Kong and discussing how those brands create their logos in Traditional Chinese characters with their unique format and structure.
  Therefore, I divided my essay into few sections, each section talk about different things based on traditional Chinese characters. In the first section, it is all about the traditional Chinese characters, this time will be a lot more details compared with COP2 two as I didn't really talked a lot details in my COP2 due to the words limit and it wasn't the main factor in COP2. While, it is the most important factor in this research, hence, I planned to make this section as the main part of my essay. Basically, it is more information about the special structures in traditional Chinese and how it is different with English.
  In the second section, it is more research about the brands in HK that designing their logos in traditional Chinese based on those special structures or how they can break those rules, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment