Tuesday 29 November 2016

Studio Brief 2 Defining the brief

  Due to the fact that the Fedex company is a delivery company, customers have to order the service online which is similar to the way of online shopping brand, customers have to order the item online first. However, as it is a delivery company so the target audience will be worldwide. Therefore, I want to redesign the Fedex logo to make more like a pictogram and modern. As a result, everyone can understand it as someone may not know English.

-When I looked at the Fedex’s logo, I didn’t realised that there is a small arrow between the “E” and the “X” so I guess most people won’t know there is an arrow as well. Therefore, I think I will mainly focus on this part to
redesign the logo.
-As it is an online branding or company, I think the logo should look different with others, there are too many online branding logo used text only for example e-bay or Google. Hence, that’s the reason that I want to redesign
the Fedex logo.
-As the target of the Fedex is everyone from the world which is a worldwide target so I want everyone can understand and read the logo easily. Therefore, I think making pictogram in this case is better than using text as some people don’t know English.

No comments:

Post a Comment