Friday 21 April 2017

Module Evaluation

  In this module, I think it is the hardest module compare with other modules because we had to do a lot of critical writing, however, as English isn’t my first language so I felt quite complex when I was doing the critical writing, I wasn’t sure if the uses of my english were correct or not so I spent more time than others to complete every writing. To be honest, this was my first time to write about 1000 words in English, in the past, I just usually wrote around 400 words so I thought it was quite difficult to do the task. Luckily that, I had the one to one tutorial with tutor so it helped me to tackle some of the difficulties so that I could do the writing easier. When I received the task(studio brief 2), I felt so confused because I didn’t know what I wanted to produce. Therefore, I kept thinking what did I learnt since the course started, I remembered that I did a rebranding project in September and it was really interested so I started to think doing rebranding. As I choose the technology as the theme for my first critical writing. Hence, I wanted to do branding like Fedex. I really enjoyed doing the second studio brief, I asked my friends if they could guess the meaning of the pictogram that I produced in the second studio brief and they answered correctly before I told them the answer so the outcome works quite well, I felt really happy with that.

  Every lecture on Wednesday, I felt quite sleepy because of the dark environment but I know I have to drop down some notes in the lecture, however, because of the fact that the lecture theatre is too dark so I couldn’t concentrate all the time. Therefore, I want to overcome this problem in COP2 so that I can fully understand the purpose of the lecture. Moreover, I did really bad in time management through this module as I spent most of the time on other modules rather than this module so I really want to manage my time better, I should spend equal time on every module, not using most of the time in just one module and ignore the others. Overall, I want to improve my English better so that I can do my COP2 work better, also I want to manage my time wisely, not spending too much time on just one module and do really rush on other module. According to William Penn who is an English real estate entrepreneur, he mentioned that “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” Therefore, I really need to use my time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment