Saturday 15 December 2018

Evaluation of practical project


In the practical project, I tried with different categories on some traditional Chinese 
characters and I found that symmetry, editing stroke weight and cursive writing style are the best for designers creating their brands in Hong Kong because they look really 
effective.

Symmetry makes characters become more legible because it makes the character more like pictogram. Adjusting stroke weights can create a strong contrast to viewers. The cursive writing style provide the tradition beauty to the characters.

Overall the project, I think I can try to choose some famous UK brands and rebrand their logo into Hong Kong market with traditional Chinese characters next time so that I can have more chance to try working with traditional Chinese characters in Hong Kong 
market.


No comments:

Post a Comment