Tuesday 10 April 2018

Initial idea of visual investigation

  Due to the fact that I wrote about the Traditional Chinese characters structure and some branding a-crossing in different language in my essay, hence, I wanted to rebrand a logo that is an international branding which is famous and selling their products in Hong Kong.

Reason of rebranding:
-Due to the fact that it is one of the most popular snack branding in Hong Kong so I want to create a new logo for Pringles just in Hong Kong so that it looks more specific and unique, when travellers travel to Hong Kong, they may also buy it because of the unique style.

Chosen branding:
-Pringles
Reason:
-It is one of the most popular snack branding in Hong Kong
-Also selling in the UK
-I personally love this branding

Ideas:
-Make the new logo be representative to Hong Kong
-Make it more unique than other Pringles products in other countries
-Use traditional chinese characters to replace the word "Pringles"


  I listed my ideas that I think could represent Hong Kong, suddenly, I got an really interesting idea. I wanted to work with character. In that time, I was watching a TV series about Bruce Lee in Hong Kong and I thought of Bruce Lee immediately. I believe using Bruce Lee is a really great idea because of his effective, everyone around the world know him even he dead and one of the most important ting is that he truly represent Hong Kong the most so I think it would be funny creating a new Pringles logo in Hong Kong area with Bruce Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment