Wednesday 25 April 2018

Module evaluation

  To be honest, I think this is the hardest module overall because it is mainly about writing essay in English which is a foreign language for me. Therefore, it makes me feel hard to work on this module especially the requirement for this year is more difficult and challenging than COP1. However, I think I have tried my best to write the essay even though there may have many mistake in the English but I feel quite happy because I have completed it.
  I think this year COP is more independent than last year because there was a limitation on the topic in COP1 which mean we couldn't write our choose the topic to write by our-self, however, we can decide any graphic design topic to write in this year which is more freedom. Hence, it is a lot better. I choose a really interesting topic which others may not know because it is about the characters of Traditional Chinese which is my first language, I feel really happy that I could write an essay about my first language in a second language, at the same time, I could tell or introduce more about Traditional Chinese to my tutor and classmates.
  In the practical brief, I didn't know if the outcome looks success or not because this was my first time to produce a logo in my first language which I have never tried, usually, I just worked with English. Therefore, I still have a lot of things to learn even though it is my first language. I think it is completely different with working in English due to the fact there are different structure, characters, etc so I didn't know what to do before I looked at some examples. But I think this was a really great chance for me to try to work a logo in my first language, I think it is really benefit to me I could gain more experience working in other language(It means only working in one language, not a-crossing languages in logo).

No comments:

Post a Comment